Gran Caruso Costa d'Amalfi white
White wine with a delicate aroma, typically citrus, with an aromatic flavor, full, fresh, soft and savory.
• Geographical location of the vineyards: Ravello (Sa)
• Grapes: Biancolella and Falanghina and Ginestrella
• Plant density: 4,000-6000 plants / ha
• Collection: October
Mild, cold maceration of the more mature grapes. Soft pressing of the same in reduced phase. 15 days of fermentation at 16 ° C. Constant maintenance in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 10 ° C.
• Alcohol: 12.50%
• Total acidity: 5.80 g / l
• Color: Straw yellow
• Scent: Delicate, typically citrus
• Taste: Aromatic, full, fresh, soft and sapid
• Pairings: First courses, shellfish, fish, white meats and soft cheeses
• Serving temperature: 12-14 ° C